Monday 18 April 2005

snorts*

it's been some time since i've last blogged.it's almost impossible for me to come online on weekdays nowadays.bleah.life is tiring for now.there's so much unfinished work left to do, especially since there is so much to catch up on, for the first three months stuff.other than that, co practices end at 830pm on thursdays and fridays.and on saturdays, i have co practice in the morning, cell group in the afternoon and service till 8 at night.so i am almost left with only sunday to get extra sleep and to do my work.

life has been..ok.though i really hate the times when i hesitate to regard myself as a student in ajc.many times i wished and almost introduced myself as "liane from sa".it's not that i am not over it.i've been over it long ago, especially when i need to put my heart to my studies and stuff.and with work, cca and church that's revolving around me now, i've long forgotten..but i guess it's just something at the back of my mind. *shrugs*

though there were times of lost and regret, i've learnt something very important-to trust in God's plan for me. :) cos with Him, nothing is impossible.

and the most important thing that's gonna happen this week-rvco syf! jiayou peeps.nothing less than a Gold with Honours. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home